1. To apply for any of the course, fill up the admission form available at our office.
2. The admission will be on basis of board examination percentage or marks obtained in admission cum scholarship test exam.
3. The available seats are limited and will be filled in first come first serve basis.
4. The fee can be paid either in cash or on Paytm or through UPI.
5. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheets and one passport size photograph.
6. It is compulsory to provide correct details of Parents. The result of tests or any other information by the institute will be sent via SMS & Email.
7. Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
8. Students enrolled have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance and competitive Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards
from the examining body. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any of
9. Mobile phone/I-pod is not allowed in the class. If at all student carries mobile phone in the class, then it should be kept switched off. The Institute is
not responsible for any loss/theft of any personal belongings in the Institute.
10. A student, who is late by more than 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
11. In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs
in the premises of Starx Academy, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
12. If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the prospectus or is defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from
attending the classes. It is therefore, in the interest of the parents & students that they should deposit the fee on the due dates mentioned.
13. If student name is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500/- for re-
14. Starx Academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The
decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
15. Refund rules
1. After 1 st instalment
1. Within 10 days: 25% deduction in tuition fees
2. Within 20 days: 50% deduction in tuition fees
3. After 20 days: No refund will be provided on tuition fees
2. After 2 nd instalment: No refund will be provided on tuition fees
*note: Caution money will be refunded only after completion of course.
16. If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly,
student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part
of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
17. After depositing money towards registration, if a student due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrollment, the
Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
18. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Starx Academy, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The
decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
19. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Managing Director, Starx Academy is final and binding on all faculty members, students,parents & business associates. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Bilaspur (C.G.) High Court only.